Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
We are looking for a junior to intermediate backend developer to join our team who has some experience with PHP and preferably with Laravel.
This position will be fairly self directed and we are definitely looking for someone who is a self starter and is able to take any task and own it from start to finish. You will be working on improvements and new features to our Laravel backend with it's GraphQL API. It is currently a monolithic API and is slowly being reworked to take a Microservice approach.
This is a full time contract position for 40 hours a week. We are unable to provide any Visa sponsorship.
This is a fully remote position and we are a fully remote company! Our current development team is located across the Americas, Europe, and South Korea.
We are open to someone in any timezone, with a preference to North America and Europe.
- PHP experience, preferably with Laravel
- Junior to Intermediate Development Experience
- Appreciation for clean, reusable, and well tested code
- Can handle constructive criticism
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- Unit Testing with PHP
- Prefers the TDD approach to development
- Understands Microservices
- Database Design
- Experience with other languages - C#, Go, NodeJS
This is a full time contractor position with the possibility of becoming a salaried employee in the future for U.S. citizens.
- Salary between $15 and $35 per hour
- Working 40 hours a week with no overtime, we value work/life balance!
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Initially a 3 month trial period contract followed by a 1 year contract
- Fully remote team