Remote GoLang Developer
SpringboardVR has a mission to make the best VR content available to everyone everywhere. Currently distributing the world's best VR content to location based entertainment venues, educational institutions, and enterprise organizations in over 45 countries, we are the global leader in VR distribution in the "out-of-home" VR space.
We are looking for a web and desktop developer to join our team who has experience with GoLang and preferably with experience building Web Applications and cross platform desktop software (CLI).
This position will be very self directed and we are definitely looking for someone who is a self starter and is able to take any task and own it from start to finish. You will be working on and owning a variety of projects with us: Our in-house Content Distribution System, our Game Developer SDK for Unity and Unreal, as well as a CLI tool for Game Developers to push their titles to our platform.
This is a full time contract position for 40 hours a week.
This is a fully remote position and we are a fully remote company! Our current development team is located across North America and Europe.
We are open to someone in any timezone, with a preference to North America and Europe.
- Extensive GoLang experience
- Mid to Senior Experience
- Appreciation for clean, reusable, and well tested code
- Can handle constructive criticism
- GoLang Web Development Experience
- GoLang Cross Platform Desktop Development Experience (CLI Tools)
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- SDK Development for Unity and Unreal
- C#/.Net Experience
- C/C++ Experience
- Automated Testing
- Understands Microservices
- Database Design
This is a full time contractor position with the possibility of becoming a salaried employee in the future for U.S. citizens.
- Salary between $30 and $50 per hour
- Working 40 hours a week with no overtime, we value work/life balance!
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Initially a 3 month trial period contract followed by a 1 year contract
- Fully remote team